We are looking for a passionate, experienced, highly motivated Program Manager who has deep delivery experience, demonstrated excellence in delivering world class mobile device management solutions in a global organization. This role demands excellence in driving results, operational excellence, cross-boundary collaboration and impact/influence.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing programs across multiple platforms with responsibilities of conceptualization through Delivery & Support. Manage the development and implementation process of a specific product involving engineering or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Delivers, end to end, the portfolio for the respective products and process. This includes accountability for all aspects of plan, deliver and operate, including direction and integration of product management, engineering and quality & certification for successful delivery.
- Making sure resources get properly aligned to the plan of record for Product Release Plans and alternative deliverable. Coordinate with Managers to articulate resource demand and facilitate the need of products and services.
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers and coordinating with Product Management Teams. Does not presume to already know what customers want.
- Implement a clearly defined and transparent schedule of Product Road maps and metrics to consistently meet the organization goals
Required Experience & Skills
- This role requires the ability to work effectively and gain respect of executives, managers, and engineering teams. The individual should have a proven track record in technical problem solving, engineering excellence, project management, and an ability to drive results through influence. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of web development (JAVA/ J2EE) & mobile technologies and have a passion for technology, have a vision of how the organization can and should operate internally and externally with different stakeholders, subsidiaries, customers. Previous experience leading a global development team, particularly in India, is a plus.
- Build and maintain integrated project schedules that account for internal/external dependencies,
- Must be performing as a Program/delivery Manager or similar role with a software product development organization.
- Proficiency in working with product, design, and engineering teams across India & other region time zones to design, scope, and shepherd features
- Ability to create clear and concise functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Ability to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Capacity to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously.
- Batchelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Hands-on development experience with highly-available, scalable software and services
- Proven ability to identify and resolve systemic issues